plans to join us for the
July 22 – 24, 2013 – Orlando
CLICK HERE for
Offered by Mary Palmer & Associates,
LLC, in cooperation with the Orlando Shakespeare Theater
This three-day arts integration Institute will ignite your passion
building strong schools and communities .
School teams comprised of administrators, classroom teachers,
and parent advocates as well as individuals (administrators,
teachers, teaching artists, and community arts organizations)
are invited Sessions will demonstrate the “why” and “how” of
integrating the arts throughout your school programs. The Institute
will provide the necessary classroom-tested successful strategies
and materials for making excellence a reality
in your school. Dynamic arts integration experts will provide
hands-on experiences with all art forms; teachers
who have successfully implemented the program
will share their successes. Participants will leave with a concrete
arts integration plan to create an exciting and dynamic environment
for learning in their schools and/or community organizations.
| In addition:
- Learn how to utilize the power of the
ARTS to transform teaching and learning.
- Get strategies to help you integrate the ARTS throughout
the school curriculum.
- Develop a plan for successful ARTS integration across
the curriculum of your school.
- Energize administrators, teachers, community artists,
and arts organizations.
- Learn strategies to maximize collaborative work in classrooms.
- Learn ways to promote higher order thinking skills.
- Create an ARTS look in your school environment.
- Meet others who share your interest in making schools
What will we do at the Institute?
Experience hands-on ARTS activities to build your
knowledge and skill in the ARTS at the same time as you:
- Learn useful and effective teaching strategies and
techniques to enhance student learning across the curriculum.
- Plan ARTS integration implementation with your school
- The Institute is offered by Mary Palmer & Associates,
LLC, in cooperation with the
UCF - Orlando Shakespeare Theater.
Over 20 successful teachers, administrators, and artists-in-schools
will present sessions!
Bring your SCHOOL TEAM!
arts teachers, classroom teachers, artists, and community members
will be guided in collaborative development of strategies for
successful implementation of Institute content in their own schools.
Questions? Please email us at MPalmerAssoc@aol.com.